Team | Leadership
Patrick Mattis has almost four decades of experience in the construction industry. A carpenter by trade, he has also spent time as a site foreman, gaining valuable hands-on experience. Since joining HITT in 2000 as a superintendent, Patrick has successfully delivered high-end corporate office interior, hospitality, healthcare, and law firms projects while providing on-site supervision of team members.
Promoted to vice president of site operation in 2019, Patrick provides leadership to improve relationships with new and existing clients and subcontractors, and plays a key role in strategy, constructability, and logistics solutions, ensuring work complies with contract documents. He is also responsible for planning, scheduling, quality control, implementing HITT’s safety program, and maintaining the project schedule.
- Morgan Lewis
- Northrup Grumman
- Four Seasons Hotel Washington, DC
- New Enterprise Associates
Affiliations & Certifications
- OSHA 30-Hour
- First Aid / CPR
- United Brotherhood of Carpenters and Joiners Association (UBCJA) Local 132 Carpenters Union DC
Awards & Honors
- Morgan Lewis – WBC Craftsmanship Award
- Bloomberg – ABC Excellence in Construction Award, AIA DC Chapter Design Award
- Four Seasons – WBC Craftsmanship Star Award, ABC Excellence in Construction Award