Team | Leadership
Jon joined HITT in 2010 as part of the HITT Futures program and has spent the last decade working in our technology sector specializing in data center construction. In late 2019 he was promoted from senior project manager to vice president, and moved south to open HITT Dallas.
As vice president of our Dallas office, Jon provides executive leadership and oversight on projects ranging from large scale greenfield development projects and phased hyperscale data center construction to multi-floor tenant fit-outs and corporate office interior upgrades.
- Building J Shell and Build-out
- Building K Shell
- Building D Data Center Fit-out
- Network Access Point (NAP) of the Capital Region
- Building H
- Building L
Affiliations and Certifications
- OSHA 30-Hour
- First Aid / CPR
- Associated Builders and Contractors (ABC)
- Washington Building Congress (WBC)
- Data Center Dynamics (DCD)
B.E., Civil and Environmental Engineering, Vanderbilt University