Atlantic Plumbing Parcels A & B
The Atlantic Plumbing redevelopment consists of two residential towers: Parcel A and Parcel B. Parcel A is a 10-story residential tower containing 310 Class A residential units and 22,000 sf of ground-level retail space. The tower sits atop a two-story below-grade, 165 stall parking garage. Around the periphery of the building footprint there is approximately 10,000 sf of hardscape/landscaping. On the roof, there is a resort-style pool deck and patio lounge area. Leasing office and amenity spaces can be found on the second and third floors respectively.
Parcel B is a six-story residential tower containing 62 Class A residential units and 4,700 sf of ground-level retail space. Parcel B sits atop one-story below-grade, 25-stall parking garage. Around the periphery of the building footprint there is approximately 4,600 sf of hardscape/landscaping.
Through the architecture, both buildings fuse clean and modern expressions with a raw, industrial feel. Façade elements such as the steel exoskeleton (Parcel A), the use of reclaimed brick, divided lite window units, and metal panels provide a striking and original design.
JBG’s design team includes architecture firms Eric Colbert & Associates and Morris Adjmi Architects, Bowman Consulting Group (civil engineer), Jordan & Skala Associates (MEP engineer), and GeoConcepts (geotechnical engineer).
- ENR Mid-Atlantic Best Project Award of Merit for Residential Hospitality, 2016
- ULI Washington Excellence In Housing Development Award, 2016
- NAIOP DC MD Award of Excellence for Best Multifamily Project, 2015
- WBC Craftsmanship Award, Miscellaneous Metals, 2016
- Washington Business Journal Buzziest Project, Best Real Estate Deals of 2015
- ABC Excellence in Construction Honorable Mention, Residential / Multifamily High Rise, 2016